Nestled in the heart of the Mountain Provinces is a small town gifted with beautiful natural resources and rich cultural heritage.
1. Experience Spelunking in Sumaguing Cave, another option would be doing a cave connection, Cave connection, your entry point will be Lumiang Cave and will exit in Sumaguing Cave.
2. Visit Burial Sites, there are several Burial sites in Sagada, below are the most visited by tourist. Hanging Coffins is one of the reason why Sagada became famous Locally and internationally.
4. Sunrise Viewing in Kiltepan Tower, Sunrise in Kiltepan in agood weather is comparable to the famous sunrise in Mt. Pulag.
5. Trek through Fidelisan Rice Terraces and take a dip in the cold water of Bomod-ok Falls
6. Vist Ganduyan Museum and learn the rich history of the town of Sagada
7. Eat, drink and be merry.
8. Hunt for souvenirs.
9. Visit the Episcopal Church, Sagada Cemetery and Echo Valley
10. Enjoy the ride to and from Sagada, Pass by several rice terraces including the Famous Banaue Rice Terraces.
More things to do in Sagada
Trek to Mt. Ampacao and descent to Lake Danum for Sunset Viewing
Visit Sagada's Marlboro Country and go spelunking in Sagada's Crystal Cave
Check out Sagada's underground river and Pottery House
I hope this post helps you in a way, I wll be posting a different blog about doing a DIY with the itinerary and costing. Share this to friends and help us promote our beautiful country. For affordable Sagada Tour Packages Click Here, Thank You...
About the Author
Ven Baclig is a blog noob that loves nature and would like to travel and explore the Philippines and beyond, He also owns and operate JAB Travel Ventours and would like to share his experiences with you. If you'd like to connect with him, head on over the Contact Us page and/or click on the links below, Thanks!!!
FOR MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES, TRAVEL WITH VENTOURS
[tips, updates, promos]
via e-mail, Subscribe Now!!!