PICK A HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
Other hotels available upon request
• Two NightsHotel Accommodations in Guam [3*-5* Hotel]
• Roundtrip Airport Transfer [APT – HTL – APT]
• Roundtrip Airfare via United Airlines
• 2 Hour Guided Tour based on Seat-in-coach
• Hotel Daily Breakfast
• Airport Transfers [Airport-Hotel-Airport][Seat in Coach]
SUGGESTED ITINERARY [Guam]
DAY 01 ARRIVAL [--/--/--]
Upon arrival at Guam International Airport, meet and greet our representative and transfer to hotel for check-in. (Standard Check-in time: 1500H)
DAY 02 2 HOUR CITY TOUR [B/--/--]
After breakfast inside the hotel, meet and greet our representative and transfer and proceed to your 2 Hour Guided Guam City Tour.
You will visit the 2 Lover’s Point, overlook to Hagatna Fort Apugan, the Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral, Plaza de Espana, and Latte Stone park.
Then back to hotel.
The rest of the day is your free own leisure.
DAY 03 GUAM DEPARTURE [B/--/--]
After breakfast at the hotel, check out. Free at your own leisure until transfer to airport for your departure flight. (Standard Check out time: 1200H)
• Airfare and Taxes [PH-Tax: PHP1,620.00]
• Visa Processing Fee: Php 1,500.00
• Visa Fee: PHP 8,360.00 (Subject to change)
• Tip for the Driver and Guide: USD 5.00 per pax per day [to be settled in Guam]
• Breakfast [Unless indicated above]
• Weekend Surcharges [Friday and Saturday and Peak dates surcharges]
• Services not mentioned
• All Rates are in USD per person
• Rooms are subject to availability
• Minimum of 2 participants traveling together
• Rates are valid for Philippine Passport Holders only
• Surcharge may apply for Foreign Passport Holders
• Surcharge may apply during peak dates
• Full cancellation charges will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
• For Guarantee Early Check-in, need to pay one full night
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice
• Standard Check-in time 1500H and Check-out 1100H
• For rates for more than 10 participants please contact us.
• If hotel above is not available a hotel of similar class will be suggested for your approval
• TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING rooms are subject for availability
• Photos are provided by the hotels for advertising purposes, actual rooms may differ.
• Passengers passport must be valid for 6 months beyond intended stay, and is responsible in checking the validity of his/her own travel documents.
"To God be the Glory"
"Share this to Friends"
Single Occupancy Room
SITES TO VISIT
Wisma Tun Mustapha
Atkinson Clock Tower